Experience Breeds Excellence
With over 77 years of proven excellence, advanced CNC technology, and inspection equipment, we have the experience and technology to provide high accuracy with high repeatability, even for the most complex parts.
About Our CNC Turning Capabilities
Our CNC lathes have a 10″ diameter capacity for lengths up to 15″. Through the spindle capability up to 3 1/8”.
These ultra precision machines with 12 station turrets are capable of turning material such as Tool Steel, Stainless Alloys, Exotics, as well as plastic and graphite for electrodes.
Using the CAD/CAM system for programming enables us to turn complex configurations.
Our capabilities fulfill a vast customer base in various industries, including automotive, aerospace, robotics, oil & gas, medical device components and electronics industries.
CNC Turning Equipment
- (1) Okuma LU 3000 EX (Turning Centers / 10″ Dia. (1) live Milling with twin turret C axis)
- (1) Okuma LB3000EX live tooling / C & Y Axis
- (1) Hardings Turning Center
- (1) Trax 2 Axis Tool Room Lathe / 10″ x 40″
- (1) Manual Engine Lathe / 10″ x 40″
- (1) Okuma Crown
- (1) Okuma Cadet
The Industries We Serve
We machine high & low-volume production orders for customers in multiple industries: Aerospace, Automation Components, Electrical, And Electronic Manufacturing, Government & Defense, Industrial Automation, Manufacturing / Tool & Die, Metal Forming, Oil And Gas, Plastic Extrusion Manufacturing, and Robotics Components
Materials that We Machine
– Aluminum – Stainless Steel
– Steel – Tool Steel
– Alloy Steel – Cold-Rolled Steel
– Unalloyed Steel – Titanium
– Brass – Exotic
– Copper – Bronze
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Inspection report included in every order. Full dimensional inspection reports on request
- Material certifications and test reports available on request
- Strict NDA agreements with all Manufacturing Partners